Joshua has extensive experience in delivering high quality architectural design for residential projects including one-off new build houses, conversions, extensions and renovations as well as larger scale housing developments. In addition he has a particular interest in historic building conservation and the adaptive re-use of old buildings, where the combination of contemporary design and historic structures can create exciting results.
The practice aims to deliver creative, stylish and sustainable design – creating environments which are a joy to live in. All projects start with a free in-person consultation on site to discuss your ideas and provide a quotation. We work to fixed fees wherever possible to give you peace of mind and pride ourselves on excellent communication and a calm, measured approach.
Our core services include:
- Feasibility studies and pre-purchase consultations
- Collaborative architectural design – involving you in the process and utilising state of the art 3D modelling with real-time rendering allowing you to easily visualise the proposals
- Planning strategy and expertise, including planning applications, listed building consent applications – making use of established relationships with local planning departments
- Detailed construction drawings and building control applications
- Management of the tender process and helping you to control your project budget from start to finish
- Introduction to and coordination of other consultants as necessary